Community Driven low level programming

Javi Roman javiroman at kernel-labs.org
Sun Jul 26 07:21:37 EDT 2009

Hello all,

This question may be terribly out of place, but I haven't found a
definite answer on qi-hardware resources.

Steve posted in the qi-hardware under the entry "Community Driven" the
following:

"... The more community participation emerges above our efforts, the
lower we can go, concentrating mainly on semiconductors, the
bootloader and kernel (linux) ... "

I wonder if the low level software development (boot loader and
kernel) is only for qi-hardware core members, or otherwise is possible
the participation for contributors. Is it possible to acquire any kind
of NanoNote development version?

Thank you, and congratulations on your initiative.

--
Javi Roman