[omgps] global offline OpenStreetMap app

Steve Mosher steve at qi-hardware.com
Sun Jul 26 16:46:53 EDT 2009

Thanks,
  That is exactly the kind of project I want to support.  I will be getting
some samples soon
  and I want to select a few projects to give devices to. I'll be asking
Mirko to set up
  a place on our site to blog about the projects. Please contact him about
your project

  The projects I hope to support.

  1. A GPS project ( openstreetmap)
  2. A wikipedia, wikidictionary, wikimedia project ( openzim focused)
  3. An IM project.
  4. A media player project.

 I'll be posting on this after I confir with the rest of the team and the
community about how
 we want to organize this.

 I would like every member of our community to join a project ( at least
one). I'll look
 at giving discounts to contributing project members.

Steve