organizing projects and resources

Mirko Lindner mirko at qi-hardware.com
Sun Jul 26 17:08:35 EDT 2009

Hi all,

the page has been up for a week, the lists are filling up and the
discussions have taken off.

Our next step is to give projects and resources a propper home. There are
many tools to chose from such as git, trac, launchpad etc.
As we all will work with them it seems only natural that we ask you, the
community, which ones you like and then decide together with you.

For the revisioning system our hopes lie with git, as most upstream sources
(for example the linux kernel) are hosted in git repositories.

So what are your thoughts? We are looking for:

ticket system
project tools
and
a place to store resources