organizing projects and resources

yajin yajinzhou at vm-kernel.org
Mon Jul 27 04:55:35 EDT 2009

Hi all,

About the source version control, I think it is definately git, right?  :)

About the project management system, I think trac is ok. Maybe someone else
can have a better idea of this.

Moreover, I suggest to have a planet like this
http://planet.freedesktop.org/. It will make us know better what are the
members of the community are doing.

yajin

http://vm-kernel.org