organizing projects and resources

Mirko Lindner mirko at qi-hardware.com
Mon Jul 27 05:31:31 EDT 2009

Hey,

we looked at something like indefero[1] this morning. It would combine many
things and allows git :)

As for the planet, we certainly want something like that. I will set up a
second blog page in our wordpress to syndicate just like planet does, or
does have planet have advantages over other syndication software?

/mirko

[1] http://www.indefero.net/