Jz47xx SoCs development board

yajin yajinzhou at vm-kernel.org
Mon Jul 27 21:34:50 EDT 2009

Hi Javi,

I heard about that one company in shen zhen sold the jz4740
development board of 2000 RMB.

But you can buy one mp4 used jz4740 and hack it by yourself. Of course
the better solution is that waiting ben is shipped out if you want. :)

About the trainning course, I think there isn't such course. But you
can read the book <see mips run> to understand the mips cpu and the
source code of jz-linux to understand the jz4740 soc.

Good luck.

yajin

http://vm-kernel.org