hi. Could I buy a prototype of some upcoming hardware of (Openmoko) ? Or, borrow 2 month , at now hardware version ? I am testing the arm kernel. Thank you.

deng_ya_nuo deng.ya.nuo at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 04:18:12 EDT 2009

Hi Adam Wang,

    I am glad to know you.
I heard you as a expert on PCB and CAD.
The chip has a simply test schematics and a small test PCB.
But it's no fit for the NanoNotes because it is desige to work alone
and with RF modules only.
It has a UART port as the debug port, but it's not very fit for communication.

    So it have to be rewrite to add SPI bus to communitcate with the NanoNotes.
We can talk about the details the next week for I am busy this days. I
will mail you.

     Thank you.

from deng.ya.nuo@@gmail.com , 029-8231 2155
http://dyndyndyn.blogspot.com/