Ya (or Mu suggestions)

Wolfgang Spraul wolfgang at qi-hardware.com
Thu Jul 30 05:28:33 EDT 2009

Peter,
thanks for your excellent mail!
I think many people feel like you, we will collect all the various improvement
ideas for Ya on the product page, then let's decide later what we will really
build.

One thing about Bluetooth - I keep hearing it's very power hungry, startup
times from sleep are slow (3 seconds), etc.
There seems to be something new called 'ZigBee'.
Does anybody know more about it?
http:/en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zigbee
Spectec will come out with a microSD ZigBee card (using TI 2450) soon,
depending on how open this all is, Linux driver status etc. it could be
interesting.

Wolfgang