Ya (or Mu suggestions)

Peter Malte Mack mack.petermalte at googlemail.com
Thu Jul 30 06:14:33 EDT 2009

Just a line on Zigbee:

Might be nicer than everything else - but I never heard of it before. And
from my users point of view, I would definitely prefer Bluetooth over
Zigbee, a technology that I can´ t use to connect anything of my existing
equipment, just because I have several devices that use Bluetooth
(smartphones, headsets, dongles..)  - so if I read Zigbee on your specs
list, I would possibly not care about it at all while Bluetooth made me
happy - even if Zigbee is 1000 times better.

Peter

BTW: Could you please tell me where the miniUSB is placed on the NanoNote
(as I can´ t see it on the drawings)?