Ya (or Mu suggestions)

yajin yajinzhou at vm-kernel.org
Thu Jul 30 09:26:43 EDT 2009

Sorry, type some words wrong, correct it in the following....

Zigbee is definately NOT a good idea for ben's connection option for its
low bandwidth, even lower than BT. However it is good as an add-on
feature pf ben using the sdio-zigbee. It will allow the researchers of
university use the ben for the purpose of research project. I have
little experience with wireless sensor network using chipcom cc2430
several years ago...

yajin

http://vm-kernel.org