screen tearing

deng_ya_nuo deng.ya.nuo at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 09:38:46 EDT 2009

(Please note : the max size of attatched files is 40Kbyte.
  so I can NOT send the files.
   But if you wish the CVS filse in tar packaged, or the schmatic in
PDF format, mail me with this : 20090730 )

Hi All,
    To checkout all the files in the project , use GIT as following
under linux ):( change xxx to yourself)
1.
git   config   --global   user.name   "xxx"

2.
git   config   --global   user.emal    "xxx at gmail.com

3.
git   clone     git://github.com/adamwang/Qi_AVT2.git

Then you get all the schematic with its library.
Use the kiCAD to open schematic, add all the library.
Then output PS files :
1.
select "A" , not "A4", not "auto"
2.
select "color"
3.
select "without REF"
4.
select "ALL"
Then, use acrobat to gen the PDF
I gen the pdf , with all the files get by GIT as the attatched files this mail.
The files' open password is : 1 ( digital , 1 )

from deng.ya.nuo@@gmail.com , 029-8231 2155
http://dyndyndyn.blogspot.com/