Ya (or Mu suggestions)

Wolfgang Spraul wolfgang at qi-hardware.com
Thu Jul 30 09:49:21 EDT 2009

Peter and others,

which type of connector would you prefer for the USB host?
Most devices I have seen use mini-B for USB host function.
The standard female type A (like on a notebook) is also possible I guess, but
I'm not sure whether it would fit on such a small device or how it would
look like.

If you look down onto the keyboard, the USB (device) connector is on the upper
right corner, right of the power button.
The headset connector is underneath it, right of the F8 key.
The microSDIO slot is on the left side, left of the Esc and Tab keys.

Wolfgang