Ya (or Mu suggestions)

Sebastian Krzyszkowiak seba.dos1 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 10:50:35 EDT 2009

On Thu, Jul 30, 2009 at 15:49, Wolfgang Spraul<wolfgang at qi-hardware.com> wrote:
> Peter and others,
> which type of connector would you prefer for the USB host?
> Most devices I have seen use mini-B for USB host function.
> The standard female type A (like on a notebook) is also possible I guess, but
> I'm not sure whether it would fit on such a small device or how it would
> look like.
> If you look down onto the keyboard, the USB (device) connector is on the upper
> right corner, right of the power button.
> The headset connector is underneath it, right of the F8 key.
> The microSDIO slot is on the left side, left of the Esc and Tab keys.
> Wolfgang

I will be happy with mini-B, as in Freerunner.

Sebastian Krzyszkowiak

More information about the discussion mailing list