Ya (or Mu suggestions)

Bas Wijnen wijnen at debian.org
Thu Jul 30 15:44:50 EDT 2009

On Thu, Jul 30, 2009 at 11:27:09AM -0700, Steve Mosher wrote:
>    yes. We are in the process of adding USBhost, WRT RAM we'll look at
> boosting that to 8GB.

You are talking about main memory here, not flash?  Because that would
require quite some reorganisation of how Iris uses its memory.  It
currently accesses everything in kseg0, which means it cannot handle
more than 512MB.  More is of course a good thing, but I'll have a look
at how I handle that...

Thanks,
Bas

For more information, see http://a82-93-13-222.adsl.xs4all.nl/e-mail.html