Nanonote Status?

Steve Mosher steve at qi-hardware.com
Tue Nov 3 16:41:08 EST 2009

Ron,

based on last nights phone conference the device has been released to
manufacturing.

The next big milestone will be delivery of  a small quantity of mass
production devices.
They will go on sale in perhaps 3 weeks or so. We are currently planning a
marketing push around this.

A. we would like serious developers to be the first to get these.
B. It would suck to run out.

Around mid december you can expect the rest of mass production to hit the
store.

I can't say how many we will have availble for sale from out store because
we
are negotiating with a major customer and they may take a lions portion of
the product.

For now, let's say less than 3000.

Steve