Manual

Mirko Lindner mirko at qi-hardware.com
Wed Nov 4 11:48:24 EST 2009

Hey there,

after digging into some code I am back to more external things :)
Right now it is the manual. Since I am scratching my head while comparing
manuals, I figured I share my task with you :)

So, here it comes :) What would you be looking for in a manual that comes
with a device such as the NanoNote?

So far I have:

- the usual drawings where you can find what on the device (speaker, kbd
etc)
- the specs
- dos and dont's (some legally required warnings etc)
- some links that might come in handy
- the text of the CC-BY-SA 3.0 unported
- the text of the GPL v3

Any ideas? Experiences?

/mirko

PS: you can see a draft in projects[1] NOTE: some of the graphics are only
placeholders - hence the bad quality of them, they will be replaced later.

[1] http://projects.qi-hardware.com/index.php/p/ben-nanonote/downloads/