Manual

Xiangfu Liu xiangfu at qi-hardware.com
Thu Nov 5 22:36:58 EST 2009

Hi

the page 4 and 5 is empty. is that what you want?

no back side. I mean the "reset hole" "usbboot" "serail console", picture show to open the battery cover.

no battery picture

what is the user manual look like?
 one big paper or several pages (like book)

what about a little menu in second page and page number?

Best Regards
Xiangfu