Manual

Mirko Lindner mirko at qi-hardware.com
Fri Nov 6 02:44:44 EST 2009

Hey,

thanks for your input!

On Fri, Nov 6, 2009 at 4:36 AM, Xiangfu Liu <xiangfu at qi-hardware.com> wrote:

> Hi
>
> the page 4 and 5 is empty. is that what you want?

No, of course not, I asked on the list because I want to fill these pages ;)

> no back side. I mean the "reset hole" "usbboot" "serail console", picture
> show to open the battery cover.

Ok, I wasn't sure if it was needed, now that you mention it, I will draw it.

> no battery picture

That is an easy fix, is that needed?

> what is the user manual look like?
>  one big paper or several pages (like book)

It is a b6 sized booklet.

> what about a little menu in second page and page number?

The table of contents I will add once the page numbers are fixed.

I also included 2 howtos:

USB Boot mode and reflashing

I will upload a new draft hopefully today.

/mirko