Software is (still) alive!

Wolfgang Spraul wolfgang at qi-hardware.com
Fri Nov 13 21:09:50 EST 2009

Zhang JieJing,

> I'm have some trouble in sept 2, the sdio cann't upload firmware to wifi
> card. it's will always error at:
> ks7010_sdio.c:697, this func is ks7010_sdio_write(), inside this func, this
> CMD53 will error,
>
>      /* CMD53 */
>         rc = sdio_memcpy_toio(card->func, (unsigned int) address, buffer,
> length);
> it return -110, and the lenght = 4.
> #define WRITE_INDEX        0x000010
>
> I think we need datasheet or the programming manual.

That's not good but I'm afraid we cannot get additional datasheet or manuals
about the KS7010 right now. I already asked Renesas and was told the only
additional datasheet they have is just for module makers, and does not contain
useful information for software developers.

Keep us posted...
Wolfgang