can't get kernel image error

Xiangfu Liu xiangfu at qi-hardware.com
Tue Nov 17 03:01:43 EST 2009

Hi

the error means something wrong with the u-boot when try to read the kernel.

I will try to create a u-boot. when you boot the u-boot. it's will erase the whole NAND flash.

for now. I can not make sure where the error is. sorry.

Hi Shawn. what you mean "the LCM is black"?
did the device poweroff or just LCM black. can the LCM can work again when you
press other keys?