mips crosstolchain link

ZhangJieJing kzjeef at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 09:17:33 EST 2009

Hi,

the tool chain will build by openWRT's makefile.

you can just checkout openWRT's code.
and type

make V=99

and the toolchain will be
`openWRT/staging_dir\toolchain-mipsel_gcc-4.3.3+cs_uClibc-0.9.30.1\usr\bin`

you can add this to your PATH.

the openWRT code base is in projects.qi-hardware.com.

---
Best regards,
Zhang Jiejing