cant get kernel error

Yi Zhang yi at qi-hardware.com
Tue Nov 17 11:37:35 EST 2009

This is the same problem I encountered [1]. The imagine which was on
the shipped Ben NanoNote all ran fine when I re-flashed on the
devices before shipping them out. For some reason the image cannot be
find any more after a while. Who has any ideas where the problem
could be? I think this problem should bring our attention.

Yi

[1] http://lists.qi-hardware.com/pipermail/developer/2009-November/
001007.html