cant get kernel error

Kristoffer Ericson kristoffer.ericson at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 12:08:58 EST 2009

Agreed.

It sounds truly weird that the image "degrades". Only thing I can think of
is if the kernel in some way changes information at suspend/halt.
That would mean it boots fine the first time but doesnt the second time.

*shrug*, if so I guess you could see that it degrades depending
on kernel version (I assume it hasnt always done this).