Reflash and points
kristoffer.ericson at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 14:13:26 EST 2009
Ive just managed to reflash the device and booted it up. Just a couple of points
1) "Afterwards, reboot your NanoNote. First, you will see" should include a time description (mine took 2-3mins before reaching the console).
something like "Afterwards, reboot your NanoNote. You will see the openwrt logo for a couple of minutes
2) The openwrt image covers 80% of the screen when I reach console. Sure clear works but shouldnt be expected to
know that. Atleast should it be pointed out.
3) You should sell the serial cable (usbpoints -> serialadapter), probably alot of people will be interested in that.
4) The images it loaded with reflashing script seems to be extremely bare. Do any bigger exist?
5) the USB only supports client right? Otherwise using USB memory sticks would rock.
Kristoffer Ericson <kristoffer.ericson at gmail.com>
More information about the discussion