LCD resolution

Adam Wang adam at qi-hardware.com
Wed Nov 18 10:39:15 EST 2009

Hi Carlos,

I don't know that if auo will have difference with same behaviour compared
to gpm display;
>From gpm's R13h, the 0x01h setting will use Delta color filter(Default) and
Aligment mode for Input data must always be R1, G1, B1, R2 , G2, B2
...sequence.(Entry Control). But does this setting caused that condition
happened?, don't know about this. because I did not find R13h register in
auo.
Adam