follow-up re system software

Bas Wijnen wijnen at debian.org
Fri Nov 20 15:04:58 EST 2009

On Fri, Nov 20, 2009 at 06:17:49AM -0500, Wolfgang Spraul wrote:
[About production testing]
> Actually something like Bas' microkernel may be helpful in the early stages,
> the less code you are dealing with initially the better.

While I obviously do not mind if my kernel is used for this, I think the
sort of things that are needed are too simple for it.  If you want
minimum code, just write a single "kernel", which does what needs to be
done.  No need to implement a multitasking environment.

Thanks,
Bas