bitblitting

Wolfgang Spraul wolfgang at qi-hardware.com
Sat Nov 21 05:58:19 EST 2009

The LCM datasheet (Giantplus, I hope you don't have one of the old AUO
LCMs we replaced) is here:
http://downloads.qi-hardware.com/hardware/datasheets/qi_lb60/LCM~GPM940B0-SPEC_A_2009.01.13~~FINAL_LCM-NOT_ON_SOME_PROTOTYPES~~.pdf

Do you have the CPU datasheets? Unfortunately our arrangement with Ingenic
is that we can only hand them out upon request by mail, not just put on our
server. But no NDA or other restrictions.
I think I will just email it to you.

Wolfgang