[Fwd: new branch -> javiroman/ks7010]

ZhangJieJing kzjeef at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 09:08:08 EST 2009

Hi Javi Roman,

Have you test your wifi card on laptop ?  I think we should first make sure
the firmware and Linux driver is working, After the wifi card is working at
laptop, we can try it on NanoNote, If we are *very* lucky, the wifi card
will work. But in real world and Murphy's Law, it will not working at
NanoNote.

What's your opinion?

---
Best regards,