[Fwd: new branch -> javiroman/ks7010]

ZhangJieJing kzjeef at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 12:37:58 EST 2009

Hi Javi,

My test environment is Lenovo IBM ThinkPad T61 (SDIO controller: Ricoh), I
think T61 and X60 have same type SDIO controller(not very sure about this),
the problem of SDIO is CMD53 can't work, but I use CMD52 copy firmware, my
problem actually is the signal level is NULL of  WiFi card, so can't find
any Access Point to test more function such as connection and authorize.

Currently have no more progress about this?

BTW, the SDIO command failed is about SDIO controller or the WiFi Card ? I'm
not clear with this. Could you give some suggestion ?

---
Best regards,
Zhang Jiejing