display problem

Sebastian Krzyszkowiak seba.dos1 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 10:14:05 EST 2009

On Tue, Nov 24, 2009 at 11:04, Mirko Lindner <mirko at qi-hardware.com> wrote:
> Hey,
>
> On Tue, Nov 24, 2009 at 10:57 AM, xianhao qing <qingxianhao at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>>
>> I visited the wiki page of qi hardware. The page does not displayed very
>> OK on in the IE6.
>> Don't tell me the qi does not open for windows user !
>
> Of course, we are open to Windows users.
>
> Can you be a bit more specific about the display problems you experience?
> Maybe upload a screen shot?
>
> Thanks for letting us know,
>
> /mirko
>
> PS: I moved the discussion to the mailinglist.

I don't think developers time should be wasted on writing second
version of website to have it working on some old, minor and strange
web browser. On Windows there already is IE8 available, which renders
web pages much better (but still not perfectly). IE6 is now used by
minority (and I'm sooo happy due to that, as I remember times when
almost anyone was using it... I still have nightmares :P) and if
someone is still using it, then he seriously should upgrade (or change
browser to some better - Firefox, Opera, Chrome... There is big
choice!)

IE6 is a shit which should be forgotten. Amen.

--
Sebastian Krzyszkowiak
dos