Marvell 88w8688 Bluetooth issue.

Wolfgang Spraul wolfgang at
Thu Nov 26 02:00:48 EST 2009

just curious - why do you think we can help you with that module?
The only thing I know is what I heard from trustworthy sources that there
are _BIG_ problems with the 8688 combo, the Bluetooth part. Some major
customers have evaluated it and then ended up using just the 8686 plus
a BT chip from another company.
So what you are describing is along the lines of what I have heard, but
for more accurate technical support you need to contact Marvell directly,
or your module maker (USI) or module distributor.
That's all I know...