how to get involved? [re-posted]

Gireesh sahyagiri at gmail.com
Fri Nov 27 11:42:19 EST 2009

Hi all,
         This is a post I sent to developer  mail id of qi-hardware.  Wolfgang
and Mirko find it is good to put it in forum. (special thanks to them for
support as well as quick reply) . So I am posting the same to forum for
feedbacks.

      I am pursuing my masters in wireless networks. Essentially worked with
hardware and embedded low power devices. Main work is done with TinyOS and
FreeRTOS.
(I did a blog http://mythicalcomputer.blogspot.com for making people learn
TinyOS and currently involved in making it work for devices we can use in
day to day life)

Currently I am looking forward for working with low power devices which can
run linux and can support audio/video capabilities essentially for people
who travel in bus for 4-5 hours a day.

*Especially for students, who can use that time to watch MIT OCW or use
voice based pdf readers to listen to an ebook. *

It is like custom linux where I can select a set of applications and create
a bootable image and optimize the power for longer battery life.

Also for people who do presentations, just have to use this for connecting
to projectors/monitors.

NanoNote is something I liked for its features. I queried the IDA systems
who advertised the marketing of this and they replied saying that it is not
yet available.
Can I get one or two nano note for playing around and do stuffs?

If so how much does I have to pay and how can I order?

Hope to hear from your side with a positive reply soon.

--
Thanks
with regards

Karmanye Vadhikaraste Ma Phaleshu Kadachana, Ma Karma Phala Hetur Bhurmatey
Sangostva Akarmani