Request for help with LCD driver in Iris

Bas Wijnen wijnen at debian.org
Sat Nov 28 02:48:33 EST 2009

Hello,

On Sat, Nov 28, 2009 at 07:13:15AM +0100, Lars-Peter Clausen wrote:
> Bas Wijnen wrote:
> > For some time I've been fighting with the LCD driver in Iris.  I
> > hope someone from this list can look at it and point at the
> > problem.
>
> Are pixel and controler clock enabled?

AFAIK they are.  I've set up the pll using the values quoted on this
list (from /proc/jzsoc/cpm IIRC), and that resulted in a stable white
screen (before I had an unsync'd screen, but it did have the gradients
flashing by sometimes).

To enable the pixel clock, I've set up the pll with CPCCR and CPPCR, and
the divider in LPCDR.  For the device clock, I've set up ldiv in CPCCR
and opened the clock gate in CLKGR.

Nothing else in needed, right?

Thanks,
Bas