intro + quickest path to demo'ing nanonote

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Mon Nov 30 02:20:59 EST 2009

Hi all, I'm rejon: http://rejon.org from early days of OpenMoko,
Creative Commons (http://creativecommons.org), and now also
http://status.net

You know, I'm into all aspects of Qi? The hardware, the software and
getting the qi flowing into as many devices as possible.

First off, I'm curious if anyone has the quickest path, or a url to
the quickest path to demo'ing something like quake or doom on the lil
nanonote? While showing off the device with just commandline is cool,
still running a game speaks somehow louder to the common man or a mom
;)

Let me know please, point out a url, or even better drop some
knowledge on the public wiki so that I can install a package or
reflash my nanonote to show off all that is possible here at FOSS.IN
in Bangalore over DEC 1 - 5.

Cheers!

Jon

--