qi-avt2 u-boot and kernel image for usb host

Adam Wang adam at qi-hardware.com
Tue Oct 13 12:15:26 EDT 2009

Hi Carlos,

On Tue, Oct 13, 2009 at 11:35 PM, Carlos Camargo <cicamargoba at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi Adam
> Great!!!
>
> You fix the USB-host  problem!!!

No , it's you.

> So, you must decide the components for the EMI filter, I mean if use
> discrete components  or use a integrated solution like [1].

I think that using all in one package will be the suitable solution even if
it may have much higher cost than those 10 passive components inside [1].
Also forsaking including re-arrange layout displacement and rid of EMI , so
we can use this part, no problem.

> We are finishing the kicad version, we make some changes:
>
> 1. We are using [1] as EMI filter
> 2. We change KEYIN8 as Xiangfu suggested.
> 3. We add a pull-up to RXD line, without this resistor Nano can't boot if
> you have a u-boot bootdelay greater than 0.
>

> Wolfgang, Adam Can you build this board?

Those changed things are H/W, we'll also need to change the board outline
variable to meet next requirements if have any needed to be add like BT or
others, but so from production side current change you mentioned I think it
should be fine.
Adam