post artical of qi to technology website

ZhangJieJing kzjeef at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 11:40:16 EDT 2009

Hi all,

I think we should post our qi-hardware to news web-site, like xiangfu does,
on http://linux.solidot.org/linux/09/10/14/0844225.shtml , but there was
none of comment,

I think we should post some message to the technology website like
http://slashdot.org/.  Lots of programmer was subscribed these website, so
we can be known by more and more programmer.

Also, I think the message is better not too 'abstract', not fullfilled by
big theory, also should point out some reality stuff like we have running
linux kernel 2.6.31, and openwrt rootfs, we use open CAD tools etc.

I think we should discuss about how to let more developer know it.

---
Best regards,
Zhang Jiejing