kernel oopses...

ZhangJieJing kzjeef at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 14:56:39 EDT 2009

Hi all,

Sorry for my buggy driver, I fixed it now.  I have tested all read of
battery state, and power supply state, it works fine now.

To Mirko,
I suggest change the Global build settings->Binary stripping method to
none(default is sstrip),so when the kernel panic, we can see a clear stack
dump with symbols. I think it helpful for debuging kernel.

but if do it default, maybe casue rootfs too big.

I haven't see this panic in my device.

---
Best regards,
Zhang Jiejing