Fwd: OT:Advances on Ben NanoNote and other things (was Re: [reader] Wikireader received)

David Reyes Samblas Martinez david at tuxbrain.com
Tue Oct 20 09:52:54 EDT 2009

2009/10/20 Peter Malte Mack <mack.petermalte at googlemail.com>:
> Wolfgang, David,
> sorry to "interrupt" your conversation,
If we don't have the intention to be "interrupted" we have make this
conversation on  private, knowing others thoughts is the main propouse
on do it in a public list :P, to summarize you are welcome to join :)
>but with the Sharp Netwalker and the
> features of the Ya mentioned, I suddenly remembered worries I had a longer
> time ago.

> With the Ya featuring 64MB of ram (or more - if it is possible, almost
> everyone would appreciate that) there will be people that will try to run a
> XServer which is much more comfortable using some pointing device, e.g. a
> touchscreen, a trackball (like the HTC Dream has) or some optical touchpad

> (like some Samsung smartphones). And thinking of Ya followups, that might
> have displays with higher resolutions, being able to run "standard" software
> written for the desktop, this becomes even more crucial.
+1 to this, once you have room to standard graphical apps you need
standard graphical inputs
> Just my 2 cents,
> Peter

David Reyes Samblas Martinez