Fwd: OT:Advances on Ben NanoNote and other things (was Re: [reader] Wikireader received)

Bas Wijnen wijnen at debian.org
Wed Oct 21 02:36:07 EDT 2009

Hi,

On Tue, Oct 20, 2009 at 09:03:32PM -0400, Wolfgang Spraul wrote:
> http://www.qi-hardware.com/products/ya-nanonote

My previous e-mail about this seems to have been missed; I have another
feature request: remove the lock on the lid.  The spring in it is strong
enough to not let it open by itself, and it is convenient to just pull
it open without needing to slide the lock.  It is not likely that it
will open itself, because it is usually enclosed in something (a
pocket) where it has no space to open.

So I would prefer to have no lock on the lid.  But if anyone thinks it's
a feature to have the lock, please tell me why. :-)

Anyway I would like to have this on the web page, so it isn't forgotten.

Thanks,
Bas