Developer Team of UNAL - Colombia

Carlos Camargo cicamargoba at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 21:03:55 EDT 2009

Hi Oscar Thanks for introduce your team to the Qi community. We want to make
a useful documentation for people with different professions or Digital
Design skills. I want to use this documentation as base for my Embedded
Design course in my University. Because of that, we will explain many basic
topics like: The difference between the Volatile and Non-Volatile memories.
The main goal with this documentation is contribute with information that we
can't find on wikipedia. We must be very careful with the use of images and
contents, we must respect the copyright laws. We will document how the
different Nano's components interact, and how the devices works on Nano, we
will put some little code examples to explain the device use/and
configuration. So a newer can understand with software example how the
component works. We like to know what do you think about our idea. Regards
Carlos

On Wed, Oct 21, 2009 at 6:26 PM, Oscar Orjuela <doskaro at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi everybody,
> We are all integrants of  an Academic Research Group of Universidad
> Nacional de Colombia - Bogota, working in Design of embedded Systems and
> HW-SW Codesing.
>
> It's really exciting for us, Help to  Qi-Hardware project/people,
> contribute to the project and Developer's Community. As a first
> contribution, we are documenting all about basis of Hardware involved on
> Nanonote device, topics like description, configuration and operation,
> schematics explanation, etc. You can see it at
> http://wiki.qi-hardware.com/index.php/Hardware_basics
>
> Is really important to us to know What do you think about this information,
> with the purpose of offer to the community the best documentation that
> contributes to their work.
>
> So, we will waiting for your comments and suggestions to improve our work.
>
> Thanks to all,
>
> UNAL Developer Team.

Carlos Iván Camargo Bareño
Profesor Asistente