To does that doesn't realize yet how small is NanoNote

David Reyes Samblas Martinez david at tuxbrain.com
Thu Oct 22 16:50:29 EDT 2009

I have recived today the the pretty tinny thing :) the fist I have
said when I just unpacked it is ... "this thing is damn small!!",
the second opinion comes from my wife, "what is that little cute
thing?", after anwer she says, an you can put the whole wikipedia
there?? awesome!!!
So you can see , at least this device has pass the difficult WDA(Wife
Device Aproval) test and I have not flashed OpenWrt yet :)

Here[1] is some pictures comparing NanoNote with other ultraportable
"laptop like" devices, but after nanonote we have to find other word
than ultraportable like ultramegasuperportable or such :P

[1]http://www.tuxbrain.com/en/content/sobre-tama%C3%B1os

David Reyes Samblas Martinez
http://www.tuxbrain.com
Open ultraportable & embedded solutions