Free Electrons as place to pubicize Nanonote

Wolfgang Spraul wolfgang at qi-hardware.com
Tue Oct 27 23:12:08 EDT 2009

Ron,
Free Electrons is a really cool name already :-)
Checking their site, I think they are mostly doing embedded Linux training,
consulting and development.

I added the Free Electrons blog to our Copyleft Hardware planet at
http://planet.qi-hardware.com
They have a lot of good documentation, all licensed under CC-BY-SA 3.0 at
http://free-electrons.com/docs/
This is definitely a valuable resource, and it's licensed in such a way that
it can be used in our wiki, and vice versa stuff from our wiki can be used in
their documents, if they wish.

I don't think they are doing electrical engineering, or in fact have anything
to do with the production and mechanical side of things.
So yes, it's a cool link, thanks a lot and let's see where it goes,
Wolfgang