Wiki Documentation

Carlos Camargo cicamargoba at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 19:32:24 EDT 2009

Hi all

I want to write a wiki with basic documentation about the Nano Hardware and
Software, I will use this information as base for my Embedded Systems Design
[1]. At present I'm writing in Spanish [2] [3] , just for speed. I want to
invite to Spanish people in this list  to join this cause. Adding contents,
make corrections, and translating to English.

[1] http://www.unal.edu.co
[2] http://wiki.qi-hardware.com/wiki/Hello_World/es
[3] http://wiki.qi-hardware.com/wiki/Audio_IN_OUT/es

Espero que podamos hacer de este proyecto una guía que ayude a nuestros
profesionales en esta hermosa actividad :)

Saludos cordiales.

--
Carlos Iván Camargo Bareño
Profesor Asistente