Upstreaming JZ4740 & OpenInkpot

ZhangJieJing kzjeef at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 00:32:22 EDT 2009

Hi, Mikhail,

Thanks for your sharing.
I'm working on porting jz4740 soc sound card 2.6.31. I've view your kernel
tree(based on 2.6.29) and merge some change about soc snd, and port to
2.6.31.

my question is:
what type soc sound card interface you using i2s or ac97?
did the jz's soc sound card works on your board?

thanks.
---
Best regards,
Zhang Jiejing