Ben NanoNote Internals

Bas Wijnen wijnen at debian.org
Fri Sep 4 14:10:21 EDT 2009

Hi,

On Thu, Sep 03, 2009 at 06:38:01AM -0500, Carlos Camargo wrote:
> http://downloads.qi-hardware.com/hardware/Photos/

On the photos I don't see a switch to detect if the device is open or
closed.  Does it have one?  (My device hasn't arrived yet, so I can't
check.)  Possibly the best feature of the GMate Yopy was that it would
switch on by opening the device, and auto-suspend by closing it (except
when music was playing).

If this is not possible on the Ben, I suggest it as a feature for the
Ya. :-)  If there are no other options, I would sacrifice a key from the
keyboard for it.  But I don't know if that will work: it must be able to
send a power-on signal to the device.

Thanks,
Bas

For more information, see http://a82-93-13-222.adsl.xs4all.nl/e-mail.html