configure mpd/mpc in openwrt. music player in Ben NanoNote

Carlos Camargo cicamargoba at gmail.com
Mon Sep 7 19:30:35 EDT 2009

Hi

We are trying to test the sound driver, with alsa, mplayer, but doesn't work
:(  The Qi kernel source support the JZ sound driver? If not, where can I
foun information about this driver?

 $ scripts/feeds install mpd
 $ scripts/feeds install mpc

I try to run this command but I get the following error:

Ignoring feed 'packages' - index missing
Ignoring feed 'xwrt' - index missing
Ignoring feed 'luci' - index missing
WARNING: No feed for package 'mpd' found, maybe it's already part of the
standard packages?

Carlos

On Sun, Sep 6, 2009 at 8:37 PM, Xiangfu Liu <xiangfu at qi-hardware.com> wrote:

> 1. in terminal, under openwrt folder run
>

> 2. run [make menuconfig] then select --> sound --> enable [mpc] [mpd]
> 3. run [make menuconfig] --> Base System --> enable [libstdcpp]
>
> then you run make. you will get the [mpd] [mpc] in you rootfs.
> you need change the [/etc/mpd.conf] to make the mpd work.

Carlos Iván Camargo Bareño
Profesor Asistente
Universidad Nacional de Colombia
cicamargoba at unal.edu.co