configure mpd/mpc in openwrt. music player in Ben NanoNote

Xiangfu Liu xiangfu at qi-hardware.com
Mon Sep 7 21:38:24 EDT 2009

Carlos Camargo wrote:
> Hi
>
> We are trying to test the sound driver, with alsa, mplayer, but doesn't
> work :(  The Qi kernel source support the JZ sound driver? If not, where
> can I foun information about this driver?

the Qi kernel not support JZ sound driver not. Jieijing Zhang and larsc
work on that.

you can find the Jieijing Zhange sound code:
http://projects.qi-hardware.com/index.php/p/kzjeef-kernel/source/changes/master/

you can find JZ 2.6.27 sound driver at:
http://downloads.qi-hardware.com/software/sources/linux-2.6.27.git.svn.tgz

>  $ scripts/feeds install mpd
>  $ scripts/feeds install mpc

run 'scripts/feeds update' before install mpd/mpc.