some updates "from behind the scenes"

Mirko Vogt lists at nanl.de
Tue Sep 8 08:59:17 EDT 2009

Yeah, it behaves as normal when doing a "normal" boot.

All in all I just noticed, that the LCM just doesn't keep dark (but
turning white) when switching the device on and the usbboot-pins are
short circuited.

When power cycling the NanoNote, without having the usbboot-pins short
circuited, the LCM behaves as normal (uboot shows up, then the kernel,
etc.)

mirko