[Company] Weekly Operations Update 36/2009

Wolfgang Spraul wolfgang at qi-hardware.com
Wed Sep 9 01:05:02 EDT 2009

Rakshat,

> Does this mean it may be possible to Host a mirror of GTA-core files on your
> server?

Oh sure, gta02-core is totally in line with our copyleft hardware ideals.
In fact Werner started a good part of it!
However, I think the gta02-core project is perfectly fine where it is located
now, inside the openmoko.org server farm. The management of openmoko.org is
100% in the hands of the community now, and I think it's being taken care of
very well.

What data do you want to mirror?
Wolfgang