qi-avt2 new features

Wolfgang Spraul wolfgang at qi-hardware.com
Thu Sep 10 02:22:35 EDT 2009

Carlos,
thanks a lot for the suggestions, I added them to the (growing) list at
http://www.qi-hardware.com/products/ya-nanonote/

I encourage you, and everybody else, to read through the whole list at
that page. Hardware it not as configurable as software. Not nearly ;-)
So we cannot possibly build the Ya NanoNote with all good ideas that
have already been discussed and will be discussed going forward.

Instead, I think we need to look at the whole list and find a really
neat and functional subset, and keep the device open enough to be taken
in all those directions that weren't possible 'off the shelf'.
Maybe others can build derivative versions of the device? Any suggestions
to make this easier are also very welcome, such as your suggestion to
use QFP/QFN packaging instead of BGA or COB.

Anyway, thanks a lot for your feedback, keep it coming...
Wolfgang